Saturday, July 9, 2011

and another thing... while I'm on a roll

Why is it that the person you MOST want to call you, never does? I'm pretty sure that he doesn't know that this blog exists, so if he read it, I'd be shocked and slightly embarrassed for airing my dirty laundry.... but seriously.
We started talking months ago... fishing... he even asked me out. I got nervous and freaked out, couldn't do it. Wasn't ready. Now that I'm ready, he tells me that after I turned him down, he gave up on dating, whether or not that is the truth has not been proven. He's successful, works hard, he's funny, attractive...
I kinda like him- though we haven't met... we've been chatting, texting, for like 6 months... I'm totally ready to meet him, date him, see where it goes, and I get blown off. It's like he did it on purpose to teach me a lesson... and it totally sucks. I've been depressed for 3 days... and worse- I've been staring at my phone... watching it not ring, not receive a text, nothing. I keep turning it off, removing the battery and turning it back on, hoping that I've had some sort of lapse in service... no luck. I'm pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief... and Depression

From the book On Grief and Grieving ,"Empty feelings present themselves, and grief enters our lives on a deeper level, deeper than we e...