Monday, May 16, 2011

4 legged babies

So I haven't done much blogging about the fur kids- mainly because I don't want to come across as the crazy cat lady... but seriously... I love 'em.
I love them on all days except the days that they: A)wake me up from a deep sleep to try to play... and B)try to dig for burried treasure in their litter box, thus emptying it onto the floor.
So today was neither one of those days. I had loaded up on some good sleep, and was in fact in bed before 10 pm last night, which happens only on rare exhausted days... which so happens to be yesterday. So I wake up at 8 and lay around until 10... I get up to find the monsters chasing each other through my home, Tigger's tail is poofed out, so she's pissed about something and then- and THEN- Coco goes crashing into my back door. It was slightly humorous, she was running too fast and needed to stop herself so she just hopped up and put all 4 paws onto the door- totally not kidding. She hopped right down- and this is why we call her Coco Monkey... she climbs the walls- but- the scary part about this is the fact that the door she was running into is glass. It is not a sliding glass door, it is a 12 panel glass door. Lots of little glass squares. I freaked out and chased both of them into the front bedroom to teach them a lesson. I must have grown two heads cause Tigger took one look at me and climbed under the futon. Big poofy tail and all. I let them out 3o minutes later- after having a long talk with them about appropriate behavior.
I don't think they listened .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief... and Depression

From the book On Grief and Grieving ,"Empty feelings present themselves, and grief enters our lives on a deeper level, deeper than we e...