Monday, May 16, 2011

So.... no pics yet?

I'm just an overacheiver today.....
I wanted to post some pics of my favorite things and people.... maybe not people. That may take away from the whole- anonymous thing I'm trying really hard to do... hmmmmm


of course.... the girls, Tigger and Coco.



My kitchen... clean.

The pillows we made together... we being my Mom, Dad and I. It was great bonding experience... but I think we were all ready to be done after about 10 minutes.


The Mother's Day flowers and card that I made for my Mom a few years ago. I was down on my luck and had no money to buy her flowers.... so I did the next best thing. Made them. They're still sitting on her window sill.


The lake. My favorite place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief... and Depression

From the book On Grief and Grieving ,"Empty feelings present themselves, and grief enters our lives on a deeper level, deeper than we e...