Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Peaceful Calm

So, I slept amazingly well last night. I can say that for the first time in a while. I didn't go to bed as early as I would have liked, but nonetheless, I was off in dreamland for a good, solid 8 hours.
I have created blogs so many times and only ever posted one or two posts, so bear with the nonsensical posts that have been coming on for the past couple days- while I get into a habit of writing every day- I've never remembered to post- or, been excited to post.

Today is my last day as a non-smart phone user. My new phone will be delivered tomorrow and I cannot wait to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief... and Depression

From the book On Grief and Grieving ,"Empty feelings present themselves, and grief enters our lives on a deeper level, deeper than we e...